MauiGrown Coffee is the grower of 100% MAUI Origin coffee at the Ka‘anapali Estate near the historic town of Lahaina. The approximately 500-acre estate grows several varieties of Arabica coffees to suit a multitude of palettes. The theory of “quality from seed to cup” best describes the planning and operation of MauiGrown Coffee.
- MauiGrown Coffee is located on Maui, the second largest of the Hawaiian Islands. We are located 3 miles north of Lahaina, above the world famous Ka‘anapali Beach Resort.
- We are the largest individually operated coffee grower in the U.S. and the original and only major producer of 100% MAUI Origin Coffee in the world.
- We grow and harvest several varieties of Arabica coffees on our breathtaking estate – Maui Mokka®, Yellow Caturra, Red Catuai and Guatemalan Typica.
- ·We are the only commercial producer of the Mokka variety in the world.
- Our exceptional coffee varieties are field tested for superior quality specific to this region.
- Crops are nurtured year-round in an ideal climate for growing outstanding coffee.
- Our coffee has earned many top accolades from coffee connoisseurs around the globe.
To buy bulk green coffee, wholesale, directly from the farm, contact us.