MauiGrown Coffee Distributors, LLC
MauiGrown Coffee is the grower of 100% MAUI Origin coffee at the Ka‘anapali Estate near the historic town of Lahaina. The approximately 500-acre estate grows several varieties of Arabica coffees to suit a multitude of palettes. The theory of "quality from seed to cup" best describes the planning and operation of MauiGrown Coffee.
About MauiGrown Coffee:
- Maui is the second largest of the Hawaiian Islands, the estate
is located 3 miles north of Lahaina, above the world famous Ka‘anapali Beach Resort.
- We are the largest individually operated coffee grower in the U.S. and the original and only major producer of 100% MAUI Origin Coffee in the world.
- We grow and harvest several varieties of Arabica coffees on our breathtaking estate — Maui Mokka™, Yellow Caturra, Red Catuai and Guatemalan Typica.
- We are the only commercial producer of the Mokka variety in the world.
- Our exceptional coffee varieties are field tested for superior quality specific to this region.
- Crops are nurtured year-round in an ideal climate for growing outstanding coffee.
- Our coffee has earned many top accolades from coffee connoisseurs around the globe.
MauiGrown Coffee is located on the breathtaking island of Maui,
a destination hailed by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler as the "best island in the world" for the 19th time. Maui no ka oi (is the best).
Sample Our Coffee
Visit our MauiGrown Coffee Company Store and sample the famous Maui Mokka™ and other varieties of coffee grown by MauiGrown Coffee.
Self-tours of our picturesque farm are also available, for a free guide map visit our Store.
We are located at 277 Lahainaluna Road next to the historic Pioneer Mill Smokestack in Lahaina.
Open Monday through Saturday 6:30 am to 5:00 pm.